Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Perfect New Music for the Fall

Autumn means pumpkins, hardy mums, indian corn, Penn State football, halloween candy, and new music for those chilly evenings when the sun goes down just a little bit too soon.
Iron & Wine released The Shepherd's Dog yesterday. Tour dates follow on Friday in Philly and Saturday at the 9:30 Club in D.C. Sadly, I will miss both opportunities.
I'm sure you've already been enjoying Band of Horses' new single, Is There a Ghost. The new album, Cease to Begin, officially drops on October 9th. It's tough to follow up on an album as great as last year's Everything All the Time, but I believe the boys from Seattle have done a fine job with their sophomore effort.
I swear the leaves on the trees outside my window just changed colors while I was sitting here at the computer...

1 comment:

Gus said...

BoH is playing the 9:30 Club on Friday, 2 Nov... it's even the late show (11pm start).

You need to get your asses down here for that