Thursday, October 4, 2007

Recent Discoveries

  • Check out this article for some extremely interesting descriptions of the Black Lips live shows.
  • An Aquarium Drunkard has again recommended some worthwhile tunes in Steve Earle's Washington Square Serenade.
  • I finally checked out Culture's Two Sevens Clash. Great rasta reggae reminiscent of very early Marley (not the stuff on Legend).
  • Radiohead has decided to sign to a record label for a conventional release of In Rainbows as a CD. Maybe I'm confused, but I thought the whole point of doing what they did was to prove this was unnecessary. Those dudes sure are strange... I hope the new album is worth all this fuss.
  • I just got a copy of Ghostland Observatory's 2006 album Paparazzi Lightning. It sounds pretty good so far.

No comments: