Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Reposado Tasting

Among some of our other bright ideas this past weekend, Gus and I decided to conduct an extremely scientific Reposado tasting. The clear winner was Cazadores, followed by Sauza Hornitos, and then 1800. I say clear, but it wasn't actually that clear. I don't think Las Chicas had anything to do with all this, but I chose to include this photo of them anyway. The most important conclusion from this weekend is that the 4 hour drive separating Gus and I is the only thing keeping our livers in a state of operation. Pitchers of Straub washing down the sounds of Triple A Blues, pounders of PBR, some Tullamore Dew, Otto's microbrews, the ever-popular Paloma, Cubans and Drunken Uno. 5,4,3,2,1... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our wives must have been so proud of us.

1 comment:

Gus said...

Good times! The swelling in my midsection, where my live once was, has finally gone down. Until next time!