Saturday, December 1, 2007

Finally, Some Exciting News!

When I read the news of the Band of Horses recently announced U.S. tour dates, I actually jumped up from my desk and ran around the house clapping and yelling. The dog went crazy and jumped all over the furniture with a tennis ball in his mouth. It's been a long time since a band I was so into came to visit me in my small central PA town. The last time may have been a stop by Medeski, Martin, and Wood a few years ago at the Crowbar (may it and its jagoff staff R.I.P.).
Band of Horses' Cease to Begin may be the best album of 2007 (not to ruin any suspense for the highly anticipated RatBat Bear Top 20 of 2007 List). Check out this video from the record release party at Easy Street Records, Queen Anne, Seattle, WA, October 08, 2007.
Anyone able to join me on January 24? Tickets go on sale December 7, so don't dilly-dally!

1 comment:

Gus said...

What a blower! No DC area show and both the Philly and State College shows are in the middle of the week. Shat!