Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Case of Mistaken Identity?


Don't get me wrong, peacocks kind of piss me off. The way they strut around acting like they own the place. "Ooh, look at me. I'm iridescent!" However, I don't believe I've ever mistaken one for a bloodsucking creature of the night. And even if I did, I probably wouldn't just run over and beat up on the thing. I generally don't come across peacocks (or vampires) in my normal day-to-day routine. My advice to either one of these creatures would definitely be to stay away from the fast food. As for the attacker, I think we may have some aggression issues. Somebody should probably find this person rather quickly. If in fact there is a correlation between peacocks and Nosferatu, this may finally answer some questions humans have struggled with for centuries. Staten Island may have been saved from great danger that day in the Burger King parking lot...

No comments: