Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lucky Number Seven

So here they are: the seven best albums of 2007, seven months into the year. Alphabetized for your reading pleasure.

Bright Eyes - Cassadaga

Clutch - From Beale Street to Oblivion

Lifesavas - Gutterfly

Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris

Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

The White Stripes - Icky Thump

Wilco - Sky Blue Sky

Just wait until Gus finds out I omitted his precious Boxer by The National. I hope he doesn't have internet access in Greece. Overall, I was kind of disappointed by the Arctic Monkeys new album, even though they are still one of my favorite bands. If seven isn't enough for you, check out The Nightwatchman, Maximo Park, Panda Bear, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, The Apples in Stereo, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Bloc Party, Dinosaur Jr., Fountains of Wayne, and Kaiser Chiefs. And check out The National if you get a chance.

1 comment:

Gus said...

Ha - I have internet access here! Gotcha!!