Sunday, July 29, 2007

O-Qua Tangin Wann

Uhhh... listen here. I am sharing with you this beautiful symbol created by Riley Martin with the help of Tan. I'm sure many of you already know of Riley Martin and his adventures aboard the Biaviian mothership near Saturn. This symbol was recently sent to me via electronic communication by a good friend named Rug. I do not believe Rug has ever had an encounter with the Biaviians himself, although I fear he may be a Targzissian, as he is clearly a malevolent reptilian. I fear that Rug's tendencies toward fishing may indicate some unconscious desire to find and destroy Nyptonians. Nonetheless, I would encourage you to listen to Riley's radio program on Howard 100 and Howard 101... and things of this nature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't hate it, i don't love it
it's fine

Busch Light BIATCH!!!!