Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Zen of Exercise


For less than $40, you can't beat the Zen Stone made by Creative. I'ts a 1 Gig mp3 player for half the price of the Ipod Shuffle. The software is incredible, allowing for easy drag & drop of folders or albums. It weighs next to nothing and is easy to carry while jogging or exercising. The only negative is the earphones. I found the sound quality to be inferior and far less comfortable than the Ipod earphones. But they are easily interchangable, so no big deal. I have stored 6 albums on my Zen Stone, and it's only about half full. If this is all it takes to make me get out of the computer chair and run around the neighborhood, then I'm sold.

3 comments:

The B.R.E. the Spectacular said...

Are you running with the bear or with your wife? southern scrod awaits

RatBat Bear said...

Mostly by myself, but sometimes with my wife. The bear is not a good running partner because he stops every 2 seconds to sniff some other dog's pee.

Gus said...

That's why I don't run outside anymore. Mmmmmm - dog pee.